American Racing Headers 5th Generation Camaro headers are designed to work with ARH’s midsection X-pipes and H-pipes to handle huge power, even on supercharged applications. Available with or without catalytic converters, they are offered in a variety of primary sizes and collector diameters. Each primary tube is sized to generate the greatest horsepower with the least amount of restriction. State-of-the-art, high-flow merge collectors are tuned for maximum horsepower and torque.
Available in a choice of styles, Gen 5 ARH long systems are designed to allow you to reuse your factory mufflers or attach to aftermarket axle-back exhausts with a simple mark and cut (no welding required). Short systems typically require minor fabrication to adapt to the midsections of either factory or aftermarket exhausts. Gen 5 Shorty headers are a direct fit to your factory cats; some modification may be required.
Additional features of American Racing Headers 5th Generation Camaro headers include:
* Offered for V6 and V8 applications
* 100 percent long-lasting 304 stainless steel
* 3/8 in. thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
* Hand-ported TIG-welded inlets
* Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
* Merge collectors include welded scavenger spikes
* Catted systems feature 200 cell, metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
* Systems include necessary gaskets and hardware for installation
* The only set of headers you should ever need to buy