American Racing Headers C7 Corvette headers are available with options that allow you to fine-tune your exhaust system to match your upgrades. ARH C7 systems set the bar for quality, performance, fit, and ease of installation. Options include a variety of primary sizes and your choice of X-pipe midsection diameters, ARH’s exclusive X-pipe forward location (on select models), and severe-duty cats. Long systems end at the rear axle and are a direct fit to stock or aftermarket axle-back exhausts.
ARH also offers mid-length header systems; a more emissions friendly option for C7s. Their mid-length kits allow you to reuse the secondary set of factory cats combined with ARH’s severe-duty catalytic converters. These systems improve performance yet significantly reduce the possibility of a check engine light.
All ARH C7 kits are direct bolt ons; expect a quick and easy install with the included Grade 8 hardware, race-quality gaskets, and stainless steel band clamps (where applicable). They will surpass your expectations in quality and performance.
Additional features of American Racing Headers C7 Corvette headers include:
* 100 percent long-lasting 304 stainless steel
* 3/8 in. thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
* Hand-ported TIG-welded inlets
* Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
* Merge collectors include welded scavenger spikes
* Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
* The only set of headers you’ll ever need to buy
* All American Racing Headers exhaust systems are for off-road use only