AutoMeter’s remarkable DashControl utilizes your vehicle’s factory display(s) to provide performance information without modification. Available for certain vehicles with a Driver Information Center (DIC), DashControl plugs into the OBDII port and “hijacks” these displays, allowing you to monitor parameters from the vehicle’s data bus. Customize the display pages to display what you want, where you want it. Because there is no modification to any of the vehicle’s computer systems, it’s 100% warranty friendly and reversible simply by unplugging the device. It’s the easiest, most integrated solution for gauges yet, and takes only seconds to install.
DashControl offers customizable alerts as well. Water temp getting too hot or oil pressure dropping? DashControl can activate your factory warning chime and display an alert in the DIC at any value you set. Customization is incredibly easy using our intuitive configuration software. Better still, the system is expandable to add up to two additional analog inputs for parameters not monitored by your vehicle’s computer systems.
* Simply plug the DashControl into your vehicle’s OBDII port to install. DashControl is completely reversible by simply removing the device from the vehicle. The DashControl configuration utility allows customization of pages and warnings using a Windows PC.
* 0-60 MPH, 1/4 mile and other performance measurements
* Display nearly any parameter - Water temp, trans temp, selected gear, intake temp, manifold pressure, MPG, estimated HP/TQ, ignition timing, and many more
* Improve on factory performance alerts by programming on screen text messages for alarm points and combine with a trigger to activate the vehicle's audible chimes for a fine tuned display that's specific to your driver displays.
* Add up to two additional analog sensor inputs for those couple additional engine parameters you may want to see that are not readily available on the factory CANbus network.
* Great alternative to add-on instruments and displays, that won't affect the vehicle's interior appearance (or attract thieves) while keeping the driver's line of sight clear and dash space open. Ideal for 'sleeper' projects and track days!
* 100% warranty friendly - Completely reversible by simply unplugging the module from the vehicle.