Eliminate differential bushing deflection and minimize wheelhop with Delrin differential bushings from BMR Suspension. Delrin is a synthetic polymer that has many properties that make it far superior to OEM rubber bushings. Delrin is a solid polymer that eliminates deflection in comparison to soft rubber. BMR’s Delrin differential bushings (BK026) drastically increase differential stability over the factory rubber bushings. The bushings are machined from solid Delrin, which eliminates bushing deflection. Designed for extreme performance street, drag race, and handling applications, BMR Differential Bushings minimize power robbing differential movement by replacing the OE soft rubber bushings with solid Delrin bushings. The Delrin bushings effectively eliminates differential bushing deflection, which contributes to wheelhop. BMR differential bushings should be considered an absolute must for any type of high performance driving. BMR Suspension’s BK026 Differential Bushing Kit is available in black. Installation time is about 4-5 hours and may vary depending on stock bushing removal technique. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!
– Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro and 2008-2009 Pontiac G8
– Designed for extreme street performance, drag race, and handling applications
– Replaces the factory differential bushings
– Manufactured from solid Delrin
– Eliminates differential bushing deflection
– Decreases wheelhop
– Increases throttle response
– Increases traction
– Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
– Proudly made in the U.S.A.