Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro, Chevy SS, or Pontiac G8 is easy with double-adjustable adjustable Toe Rods from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel toe rods with eccentric adjustment bolts deflect under load and change the alignment of the rear wheels. BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods (TR004) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing. TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapters with a heavy-duty rod ends make on-car adjustments simple and easy. This design gives you a strong toe rod that greatly improves adjustability. The other end features zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 6061-T6 billet aluminum, custom designed rod end spacers. BMR Suspension designed the TR004 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock toe rods flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent alignment and handling characteristics. Combine this with eccentric adjustment bolts that can’t handle hard launch with sticky tires, or high-horsepower applications and you’re left with poor performance. The TR004 allows you to fine-tune the rear toe settings for any form of performance driving. Other company’s adjustable toe rods reuse the eccentric bolts, which only fix half the problem. BMR’s TR004 Toe Rods are a complete solution. This is just another reason BMR’s on-car adjustable toe rods are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s TR004 Double-Adjustable Toe Rods are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
– Fits 2010-2015 Chevy Camaro, Chevy SS, or Pontiac G8
– Double-adjustable for easy toe changes
– TIG-welded 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing
– TIG-welded chrome-moly tube adapter
– Zinc-plated, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
– Billet aluminum rod end spacers
– Dramatically reduces toe rod flex
– Eliminated eccentric bolt movement and deflection
– Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
– Durable powdercoat finish
– 2-hour installation time
– Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
– Proudly made in the U.S.A.