Launching harder, reducing wheel hop, and adding cornering consistency to your 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaro is easy with upper trailing arms from BMR Suspension. Stock stamped steel control arms with soft rubber bushings deflect under load and absorb power instead of transferring it to the tires. BMR’s rod ended, single-adjustable trailing arms for Camaros (UTCA059) are manufactured from heavy-duty 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing. The open end is formed from CNC laser cut, CNC formed 3/16-inch steel plate. This design gives you a strong trailing arm that greatly improves performance. The UTCA059 features zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends. It also features 304 stainless steel, custom designed rod end spacers. This design provides reduced deflection, increased articulation, and an all-around improvement in performance BMR Suspension designed the UTCA059 to work well in street performance, drag race, and road race applications. The stock trailing arms flex under cornering loads giving you inconsistent handling characteristics. Combine this with soft bushings that have massive amounts of deflection and you’re left with poor performance. The UTCA059’s heavy-duty construction eliminates trailing arm flex, giving you much improved repeatability on the street, starting line, or in the corners. BMR’s rod ends allows for fine-tuning and bind-free suspension articulation needed for superior handling. These are the perfect upgrade for the enthusiast looking to improve performance at an affordable price, while maintaining acceptable NVH levels and ride quality. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension! BMR Suspension’s UTCA059 adjustable upper trailing arms are available in red and black hammertone powdercoat for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hour. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
– Fits all 2016-newer Chevrolet Camaros
– Single adjustable design
– Heavy-duty zinc-plated two-piece, X-series, heat-treated, chrome-moly, self-lubricating, Teflon-lined rod ends
– MIG-welded 1.25-inch DOM steel tubing
– TIG-welded Chrome-moly tube adapters
– Dramatically reduces trailing arm flex
– Eliminates bushing deflection
– Improved Performance with acceptable NVH levels
– Designed for street performance, drag race, and road race applications
– Durable powdercoat finish
– 1 hour installation time
– Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
– Proudly made in the U.S.A.