Help reduce the heat in your engine bay with the Mishimoto Turbo Blanket. One of the main drawbacks of a turbocharger is the massive amount of heat that it produces, which could lead to cooling issues depending on the placement. With the combination of a volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica inner layer, the Mishimoto turbo blankets have no trouble keeping the heat from permeating throughout the engine bay. Their turbo blanket’s interior is rated to 1260°C, and can withstand up to 982°C of direct exterior heat. The Mishimoto Turbo Blankets are available in a selection of sizes and also include the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
- Feature Bullet 5Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- MaterialVolcanic Lava Rock/Fiberglass Silica
- Specifically designed for reducing engine bay temperatures in turbocharged vehicles
- Feature Bullet 2Volcanic lava rock outer layer and 96% silica fiber inner layer construction for optimal heat protection
- Interior rated to max temperature of 2300 F
- Available in T25/T28, T3, T4, and T6 sizes