Anyone can put a winch on their Jeep. But when you really need one, when someone is depending on you to pull their vehicle to safety – would you rather have just any winch? Or would you rather have legendary Warn reliability that is always dependable. Rain or shine. Mud or, er, more mud.
The new WARN VR10-S offers enhanced styling, upgraded performance, and legendary WARN reliability that you can trust. The new convertible control pack looks great and allows upright or low-profile mounting configurations. A waterproof Albright® contactor provides the most reliable winch control available. The one-piece tie plate replaces multiple tie bars for increased strength, and a best-in-class cone brake holds the full-rated load. The 10,000 lb. capacity makes it perfect for Jeep JKU, half-ton pickups, and a many SUV applications.
- 10,000 lb. capacity
- Black tactical look puts you at the head of the off-road pack
- Waterproof Albright® contactor control for the ultimate in reliability
- One-piece tie plate replaces tie rods for added strength and rigidity
- Convertible control pack allows upright or low-profile winch mounting
- Standard Duty 3/8″ X 90′ synthetic rope with cast iron hawse fairlead
- Powerful, efficient series-wound motor
- Best-in-class load-holding cone brake for superior control
- Designed, engineered, and field tested by Warn engineers in Clackamas, OR
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty